Thursday, January 30, 2014

How to Make a Reversible Table Runner on Teal & Lime

2014 is an exciting year for many reasons, one of which is that I'm now a contributor on Teal & Lime, an awesome blog about interior decorating and DIY design.  Every month, I'll be writing a series called Sew Your Decor, and will share a home decor project you can sew.

My first post went live today, and is a tutorial on making a reversible table runner.  This was a quick, inexpensive, and easy project (great for beginners!), and I'm so happy with the results.  Please go check out the full post!
How to Make a Reversible Table Runner | bonnieprojects.blogspot.com

Want to see the rest of the dining room?  I just posted the full reveal earlier this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!