Friday, June 28, 2013

Rainbow Sherbet Cocktails

My neighborhood had an ice cream social last week, so I wanted to share what I brought!


My Aunt Mary bought some rainbow sherbet vodka recently, but wasn't a fan, so she passed it on to me.  Serendipity struck, as this happened mere days before the ice cream social.  So of course I had to make a drink!

The vodka is super-sweet.  We tried mixing it with 7-Up, and it tasted like cotton candy.  Wayyy to sweet!  To cut down on all that sugar, I decided to mix it with sour/bitter fruit juices.

Rainbow Sherbet Cocktail:
  • 1 oz. Pinnacle Rainbow Sherbet Vodka
  • 2 oz. Orange Juice
  • 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
  • Lime for garnish

These were fruity and refreshing - perfect for a hot summer evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!