Monday, October 29, 2012

Guess the Bachelor!

I helped throw my lovely sister-in-law a bachelorette party this past weekend!  We had a great time hanging out and being girls in a remote lake house.

I made a bachelorette party game called Guess the Bachelor - we had so much fun playing it, that I thought I'd share it with you!

It's kind of like "The Dating Game".  You ask the husband-to-be to answer a series of questions.  You mix those up with fictitious answers from other "bachelors".  Then the bachelorette asks her questions, and each of the "bachelors" (guests who have volunteered to read the answers) gives the answer.  Everyone guesses which answers belong to the bachelor.  Whoever gets the most right, wins!

In case you want to try this out at your next bachelorette party, I've included instructions and printables!  Just print the documents and fill in with your own information.


Have fun!




Oh, and if you need some bachelorette goodies, here are some ads that might be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!