Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Save-a-Guest Kit

Due to my klutzy predisposition, I often find myself in need of a band-aid, safety pin, or Tide pen.  To "save" my guests from all manners of issues, I put together a "save-a-guest" kit for each of the bathrooms at my reception.

For the men's kit, I had:
  • Tide pen
  • Lint roller
  • Band-aids
  • Antacids
  • Ibuprofen
  • Floss
  • Safety pins
  • Breath mints
For the women's kit, I had all the above items, as well as:
  • Nail files
  • Bobby pins
  • Tampons
  • Pads/panty liners



It took me maybe ten minutes to assemble these, with a total cost of $20.  I got the medicines, lint roller, and baskets from Dollar Tree.  The band-aids, safety pins, and ladies products were from my house.  Cute nail files from the dollar spot at Target, mints and Tide pens from the grocery (with a coupon), and the floss I begged from my dentist!  Ta da!

And hey, if nobody uses these things, I can always keep them in my purse as a "save-a-Bonnie" kit.



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!