Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bridesmaid Paper Doll Cards

We just got engaged, but no time like the present to jump right into a project!

I wanted a special way to ask my friends to be bridesmaids, so I scoured the internet for a while and found this DIY Paper Doll Bridesmaid Card project that was simply too adorable to pass up!

I've always thought it would be fun to have mismatched yet coordinated dresses, so I made each one from a different paper.  I also personalized each girls hair so their doll would look like them!  (I secretly want a picture just like this taken on the day of!)


I hand wrote a simple card to go along with the paper bridesmaids, and tied everything together with a pink satin ribbon.  This is so cute, they'll just have to say yes!


This was a pretty simple project, and it only took a few hours to get everything put together.  I've never done a paper project before, but this one didn't require much skill or artistic talent, so it was perfect for me!  It was also quite budget-friendly.  For those who dislike DIY, you can buy them on etsy.


This post is about a week late in getting written, but that means I can share the surprise I came home to today in my mailbox!  Looks like I chose great women!!!

she said yes!


What cute ways have you heard of to ask your girls to be bridesmaids?

 Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Thanks for the comment! Your bridesmaid cards turned out great! And I love that one of your bridesmaids sent you her response in the mail - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't WAIT to be a part of your big day :)
    (so glad you loved my card - I squeaked when I saw it on your blog!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!