Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waffle Bar

For July 4th weekend I rented a lakehouse with some of my favorite people, including my best friend Katrina, my boyfriend Tommy, and a bunch of other friends, including fellow bloggers Maizie and Michelle.  I volunteered to make breakfast one morning, so I made a waffle bar!  (Thanks Jeff for the idea!)

This turned out to be great for our big group, especially because they didn't all come to breakfast at the same time.

I made enough batter to last the morning, and left that next to the waffle iron.  Folks got a fresh waffle, then added their toppings of choice.  I set out syrup, whipped cream, chocolate chips, walnuts, bananas, blueberries, and strawberries.  Pretty easy assembly, everyone got a fresh hot breakfast regardless of when they get up, and I didn't have to slave away and supervise for hours on end!






How do you handle breakfast for large groups?

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!